Tax bills can be viewed and printed online at the Winnebago County website.
The tax bills are printed as of week 12/11/2017. The 2017 tax bills can be viewed and printed online at the Winnebago County website link above. The printed tax bills are being processed for mailing and may begin to see it delivered by mail the following week.
Quick summary of 2017/2018 tax information this year are:
- Curbside garbage and recycling pickup charges remains the same as 2016, last year. $105/garbage and $100/recycling = $205/per household for the year ($17.08/month). Multiple households per structure are calculated accordingly.
- Properties in the Oshkosh School area will enjoy a slight decrease in their tax rate. For every 100,000 of property assessment value it will be approximately $46 less.
- Properties in the Winneconne School area will see a slight increased tax rate. For every 100,000 of property assessment value it will be approximately $4.86 more.
- Properties in the Winneconne School and Butte des Mort sanitary district will see a slight increased tax rate. For every 100,000 of property assessment value it will be approximately $3.41 more.
If you are eligible for a lottery credit or the first dollar credit, those deductions are not figured into the calculations above.
The assessment ratio in calculating estimate Fair Market Value for 2017 is .992679094.
The Town of Oshkosh levy still remains to have the lowest mil rate in Winnebago County at .00085079.
The State of Wisconsin is collecting zero dollars on your property taxes this year in our town. In addition, the State of Wisconsin increased the school tax credit. Both actions have offset our overall tax rate significantly. Read more....
If you have an escrow check amount larger than taxes due, a refund check will be mailed to you along with a receipt.
- Lottery Credits: If you believe you are due a lottery credit, all applications must be channeled through the town treasurer. Call 920-385-6866 or email the town treasurer.
- Dog Licenses: Go to Dog License Application form. Form must be completed and mailed to the town treasurer Laura Hunt.
If you have a change to your mailing address call the town treasurer, 920-385-6866, and leave a message or write a note and mail it to town treasurer.
Letters to request Tax, Special Assessment, and Special Charge information, please mail to:
Town Treasurer Laura Hunt
4749 Plummers Pt. Rd.
Oshkosh WI 54904
Fees is $20.00 payable to Town of Oshkosh.
Garbage and Recycle charge is NOT prepaid.